Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Test Running Everything

     There's one last thing I want to do before I'm sure my group is finished. Just one last test run of everything should suffice. I want to make sure everything goes smoothly. Especially when submitting the final opening sequence. The first thing I wanted to check was the blogs that I published. I skimmed through the text on all of them. This was to make sure that I covered everything important during the course of this project. I found no holes in the information provided in my blogs. After checking the text, I knew I needed to check the pictures. I heard just because you can see the picture you cant be sure it's there. Sometimes it will show the picture when it's really not properly uploaded. I figured it would be a good idea to view my blogs from a separate account. This way I would know if an outside viewer could see their pictures properly. Luckily, that question rang true for all of my blogs. I was able to see all media accompanying my blogs, so all green flags there. Next, I watched through the opening sequence last time to make sure nothing was missed. Once again, all green flags on that front. Finally, I sent the opening sequence from my phone onto my computer. I was able to do this through google drive. This just made it way easier to submit the final product when it came time. In total, it looked like My group and I was ready to submit.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Opening Sequence

 Here is the CCR for the mystery opening sequence; it was a pleasure!