Sunday, April 10, 2022

Changes From Quality Check

      What would be the point of a quality check, if I didn't adopt any changes from it? Prior to making my own changes, there was something I wanted to do. It would make sense for me to consult with my groupmates first. There would be no point in this process if we all made individual changes. Obviously, I wanted every time to compile the changes they found needed to be made. That way, my group would achieve an overall better end product. So I first started by telling my groupmates the changes I think need to be made. After I asked them to send their changes if they had found any, or were told any. Although there weren't many, my groupmates all had at least one. I found that it would be best if one person fixed their changes, then sent that product to the next member. That way all changes would be made and it would be a collaborative effort. In this process, I would go last. After my group agreed on the changes pitched, the process commenced. I got the almost final product with all the changes back in no less than an hour. I hadn't seen anything considerable, but it was definitively cleaner than when I last saw it. The problems I sought to fix were the diegetic and non-diegetic sound cut off by the transitions. So I first tracked down the heartbeat scene and door slamming seen. I lessened the transitions on both clips to reveal more of the sound. After, I turned up the audio for both scenes but in different ways. For the heartbeat scene, I isolated only the heartbeat sound and turned that up to not interfere with any dialogue happening. For the door scene, I turned up the volume for the entire scene as even the dialogue was quiet. I watched both scenes back over and was satisfied with the changes.

     


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Opening Sequence

 Here is the CCR for the mystery opening sequence; it was a pleasure!