Sunday, April 3, 2022

Finishing the Editing Process

 Last time, I dealt with the most complex editing part when it came to the opening sequence. That was the heartbeat audio part. That means this time around, editing would be easy. Since that was the biggest thing, the rest of the diting was relatively easy to do. Even though it was simple, I still made a to-do list.

     I first went over the transitions between each scene. One of my members made the transitions, so I thought I'd go over them. I noticed they just used the automatic fade transition between all the normal scenes. The fade-ins weernt the problem. it's how long it took to transition. Luckily, IMovie allows you to edit, speed up, and slow down transitions. I took advantage of this and sped up some of the fade-ins. This way it gave the opening sequence more of a faster flow.

     After that, I watched the entire opening sequence and it seemed basically finished. I just gave it some final touch-ups, like speeding up the transitions between tense scenes. I added the music one of my members created to add more atmosphere. Following that, it seemed like the opening sequence was complete.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Opening Sequence

 Here is the CCR for the mystery opening sequence; it was a pleasure!